POA Board of Directors
The Ochoco West Property Owners Association Board of Directors is comprised of five volunteers from the neighborhood that are elected by property owners. Each board member holds office for a term of 2 yrs before their position comes up for election. Board members consist of the following positions.
- President – generates agenda and directs meetings for the POA.
- Vice President – generates agenda and directs meetings for the POA in the Presidents absence.
- Secretary – the official record keeper of the POA.
- Treasurer – maintains financial records, pays bills, receives/record payments, and the keeper of the budget.
- Board Member – provides input and votes.
Ochoco West POA Board of Directors